Applications are open to apply for an abroad internship in Taiwan for international students. Taiwan Internship Also TIGP SIP is a fully-funded international internship program and covers the all-expense of the student during a stay in Taiwan.
TIGP Taiwan summer internship is usually held from July to August. The duration of the abroad summer internship program is 2 months. TIGP collaborate highest-ranking university in Taiwan for research and provide internship opportunity to the student.
All international students with any nationality, study background, and study level such as undergraduate, master, BS, or graduate-level students are eligible to apply. There are no application fees for this summer internship. Proof of English is also not required.
Taiwan International Internship Program
- Country: Taiwan
- Location: Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan or Partner University
- Duration: 2 Months (July, August)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st Aug
Introduction International Internship Program (IIP)
This program generally takes place between July and August, from May 1 to August 31, 2023. At the end of the internship, students must submit a report and/or make a presentation about their research projects.
- Orientation: Introduction to Sinica Academy and Taiwan International Graduate Program.
- Visits to TIGP partner institutions and tourist visits/excursions.
- Free basic or elementary Chinese language classes.
- Internship Report / Poster Presentation.
- Certificate delivery ceremony.
Field For Taiwan Internship
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
Eligibility criteria are for all international students of any nationality around the world.
- All international students are eligible for the TIGP summer internship.
- Undergraduate students who will receive a bachelor’s degree in August (or students who will receive a law degree in August).
- Students studying for a master’s degree and a bachelor’s degree.
- Individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree (Ph.D. students are not eligible for this category).
Taiwan Internship coverage
Taiwan Summer Internship is a fully-funded international internship program. All expenses are covered by free practices abroad.
- Accommodation on campus.
- NTD 30,000 / month tax-free (~ USD 1000) for two months.
- TIGP will provide a monthly fee of 20,000 NTD / month and the sponsoring faculty will provide an additional monthly scholarship of 10,000 NTD / month.
- In addition, half of the cheapest round-trip airfare in economy class.
The last date to apply for the Taiwan Internship Program is 31st Aug.
How to apply
All applicants must create an account and register. Complete the online application form. The online application and link to the official website are provided below.