Application is now open to apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Also known as Thailand Government Scholarship. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for an international student to study for a master’s degree. The Royal Thai Government will Cover all the Expenses.
The TIPP scholarship 2021 funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thailand. There are 24 universities are participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP). A wide range of academic fields and majors available under the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021.
Each Thailand universities offering different academic fields for a master’s degree. There are some universities offering an unlimited number of Thailand scholarship and Some Universities are giving a Fixed Number of Scholarships. This is the best chance to obtain a master’s degree with a fully-funded international scholarship program.
Thailand Government Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2021
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be nominated by the National Focal Point for Development cooperation in a country on the list of countries/territories eligible for TIPP. (See “List of eligible countries)
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- Good command of English
- Age must be under 50 years.
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical history
- Bachelor transcript
- Bachelor’s Certificate
- English test score (for example, TOELF, IELTS)
- Letter of recommendation (at least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (as requested by the university)
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarship is fully funded scholarship for international students to study at Thai universities. All expenses will be covered by the Thai government.
- Return airport return service.
- National tours in Thailand
- Living allowance of 7,000 baht per month.
- Accommodation allowance of 7,000 baht per month in the regional province or 9,000 baht per month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Book allocation: 10,000 baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for the master)
- Thesis award of 20,000 baht for mandatory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum of 12,000 baht to print a thesis or 8,000 baht to print an independent study (IS).
- Tuition fee: The winners’ registration fee will be reimbursed directly from TICA, except for the equipment insurance fee, the transcript, and the certificate fee.
- Medical and health coverage.
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
How to apply
You must complete the online TIPP Scholarship 2021 Application form. The link to the application Guidelines and online registration is provided below.