Application is now open to apply for Tianjin university scholarship for international students 2020. All international student around the world is eligible to apply for Chinese government scholarship 2020 at Tianjin University. This is a fully-funded CSC scholarship in 2020.
Interested candidates who want to study in China to obtain a master’s and doctoral degree are encouraged to apply for the Tianjin university Chinese government scholarship 2020. The china scholarship council 2020 is the world’s best and largest international scholarship program. The duration of CSC masters scholarship 2020 is 2-3 years and where the duration of Ph.D. degree 3-4 years.
A variety of academic fields and majors available under the Tianjin university CSC scholarship 2020. Chinese government scholarship 2020 application form submitted after deadline will not consider for a scholarship.
Tianjin University Scholarship 2020
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Tianjin University
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Scholarship by: China Scholarship Council
- Courses introduced: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully funded Scholarship in China 2020
About the Tianjin University Scholarship 2020
The Tianjin University Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded study abroad program in China, funded by the Ministry of Education to support selected Chinese universities to enroll outstanding students from around the world. Tianjin University is one of the most famous universities in China and has been nominated for this program for more than ten years.
CSC Scholarship 2020 Coverage
The Tianjin University Scholarship will provide the following financial benefits to academics:
- Full registration fees
- Accommodation will be provided free of charge.
- Tuition Fees
- Subsistence allowance
- Health insurance
- Subsidy of 3000 per month for master’s students
- 3500 monthly allowance for Ph.D. students
China Scholarship Criteria
To apply for the Tianjin government scholarship in China, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- The applicant must not be a Chinese citizen.
- The health of the candidate must be good.
- To apply for a master’s degree program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a doctoral program, applicants must possess a master’s degree.
- For the master’s degree, the applicant’s age must be under 35 years.
- For the doctorate, the age of the program student must be less than 40 years.
Fields and majors
A wide range of academic major is offered in the Tianjin Government Scholarship 2020. See the list of courses below.
- Computer Technology
- Control Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Microelectronics and Solid Electronics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Applicants for English-speaking programs must present a certificate of English proficiency (native English speakers are exempt). TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: not less than 6.0. （Native English speakers are exempt）
- Applicants for programs taught in Chinese must present HSK certificates. Lowest HSK4 requirement (score 195 or higher) for Engineering / Science; HSK5 (score 180 or higher) is required for business and liberal arts.
The applicant will need the following documents when completing a scholarship application at Tianjin University:
- Photocopy of a passport.
- Higher diploma (notarial photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy).
- Two letters of recommendation from the professor or associate professor.
- Study or research plan, with at least 800 words.
- Photocopy of the foreign physical exam.
- Presentation video: the applicant must submit a 5-minute presentation video in English or Chinese
The late date to apply for the Tianjin university CSC scholarship 2020 is January 15, 2020 – March 15, 2020.
How to apply for CSC scholarship 2020
To apply for the Tianjin University scholarship 2020, applicants must complete an online application. The applicant must upload the documents listed above into the online application system. For more details, see the link mentioned at the bottom of the page.