Application is invited to apply for Trent University Scholarship In Canada for international Student 2021. All foreign student are eligible to apply for Trent International Scholarships and Awards 2021.
The scholarships and awards are for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
Your award can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or until the completion of the course, whichever comes first, provided that you achieve good academic standing in each year of your studies and maintain your status as an international student with permission to study.
Trent International Scholarships 2021
- University: Trent University
- Country: Canada Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship awards and amount
- Deadline: 15th February 2021
To be considered for the 2021 Trent University International Scholarships and Awards, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student who will study in Canada with a study permit.
- You must have applied for a degree program at Trent University by Fall 2021.
- You must enter Trent University from a recognized high school, college, or another university.
- You must meet the Trent University admission requirements, including general and specific course requirements and the English language admission standard.
- Must demonstrate superior academic performance (“A medium standard or equivalent).
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- The Trent International Scholarships and Awards online registration must be completed and submitted by February 15, 2021, at 11:59:59 PM ET on your MyTrent portal.
Following document are required for Canada Univesity international scholarship:
- Information about the applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Scholarship Awards and Amounts
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per annum
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per annum
How to apply
The Trent International Scholarships and Awards application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finance tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log into the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of registering with Trent.
For more information check out official source of scholarship website.