Application is invited to apply for the university of the Fraser Valley Entrance scholarships In Canada 2020. Each year, the UFV Entrance Scholarship welcomes more than 700 new students from more than 70 countries around the world. UFV invites academic excellence by awarding Study Abroad scholarships to the best international students each year.
Total 40 Canada scholarship 2020 is available in 3 different categories. Fraser Valley University (UFV) is a public university in British Columbia, Canada, offering 15 bachelor’s degrees, two master’s degrees and more than 100 certificates, diplomas and graduate programs in agriculture, arts, social sciences, business, systems computer science, fine arts, health sciences.
Study In Canada Entrance Scholarships 2020
- Host University: University of the Fraser Valley (UFV)
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Country Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: April 1st, 2020
UFV Scholarship Criteria
To be considered for the 2020 International Excellence Scholarship in Canada, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Vale do Fraser (UFV).
- Applicants must have relevant qualifications that allow admission to a UFV degree program.
- Candidates must demonstrate commitment and be willing to comply with the rules and regulations governing the conduct of UFV students.
- Applicants should keep in mind that the scholarship is available to major international applicants who apply for UFV in their undergraduate year or who have recently graduated with a minimum total GPA of 3.5.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
- International Excellence Entrance Scholarship of US $ 10,000 to 5 of the main international candidates.
How to apply?
The complete application must be received at the UFV International office before the scholarship deadline. Applicants must complete the International Excellence Entrance Scholarship Application Form and send it with two letters of recommendation from current teachers and proof of extracurricular activities or a co-curricular record to [email protected]. Scholarship winners will be notified at the end of April.