The application is invited to apply for the UH Hilo International Student Scholarship 2020. This is a fully funded and partially funded scholarship in the USA at the University of Huawei. This scholarship is granted to a limited number of international students with an F-1 student visa who have demonstrated excellent academic performance and have a certain degree of financial need.
New students interested in this scholarship must first apply for admission to UH Hilo. If admitted, all new international students will be automatically considered for this scholarship and will be notified by email if they receive a scholarship (registration is not required). All interested candidates encouraged to apply for the University of Huawei scholarship 2020.
UH Hilo International Student Scholarship 2020
- Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii Hilo.
- Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Country Eligibility: International Students.
- Deadline: March 15, 2020.
University of Huawei scholarship Eligibility
The following eligibility conditions are valid;
- Applications are accepted worldwide.
- Graduation in any area
- The scholarship will be awarded to a limited number of students who have F-1 student visas and have demonstrated excellent academic performance in their course.
- Applicants must have an average academic grade (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- English language requirement: candidates must, for admission purposes, provide TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- Online Application form
- Bank statement or Copy of the financial sponsor’s
- High school transcript (Only in English)
- College transcript and degree (Only in English)
- Student Passport Copy
- Application fee $50 (US)
How To Apply
In order to apply for UH Hilo International Student Scholarship applicants are required to apply for a bachelor degree after that if you need scholarship eligibility you automatically considered for a scholarship.