Application is invited to apply for Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship in France Programme Academic Year 2020-2021. Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access of international students to its master’s programs, provided by its faculties, component institutions, and partner universities, and to facilitate the entry of highly qualified international students to the university.
France scholarship is awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a master’s program at the Université Paris-Saclay, depending on the level of admission (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits for the following year.
All international student is eligible to apply for France scholarship for international students in 2020. All courses offered at the host university are eligible for a master scholarship in France.
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship 2020
- University: Universite Paris-Saclay
- Country: France
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000€ tuition, 1000€ for travel expenses
- Deadline: 27th May 2020
To be considered for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme Academic Year 2020-2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted students to study a full-time master’s program at the Universite Paris-Saclay for the academic year 2020/2021.
- Newly arrived international students aged 30 or under during the course of the scholarship year.
- Foreign students who have lived in France for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training or internship course that does not lead to certification.
- Students who have lived in France in the past, under a mobility program during their studies that did not lead to certification.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership and academic credentials.
- Applicants must have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
France Scholarship Worth
- The value of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is € 10,000 per year. It is paid by the Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- It is also possible to grant a maximum of € 1,000 for travel and visa expenses, depending on the applicant’s country of origin.
- The winners will receive the scholarship and travel expenses only upon arrival in France and after enrolling in the program in which they were admitted.
Selected students will automatically receive an email link to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to submit an application must complete the online application form and provide (required) the names of two references who would be willing to send a reference to the candidate (director of studies, teacher, internship coordinator …).
Each of the two references nominated by the candidate will receive an email link to an online recommendation form. They must complete and send the form before the closing day of the scholarship announcement.
The candidate will be automatically informed when each reference submits the form.
The scholarship application file will be considered complete when both references have submitted the two recommendation forms.
Attention: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the registration has been completed.
It is up to the candidate to ensure that both references are complete and submit the form by the deadline indicated in the invitation email.
Incomplete Application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.