Application is invited to apply for University College London scholarships 2020 for international students. It is a fully-funded overseas scholarship in Uk to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree. Applicant from any nationality is eligible for this UCL University Scholarship in UK 2020. IOE-ISH centenary masters & doctoral scholarships offer many academic majors to an international student.
The UK Study abroad scholarship program will cover student tuition fees and Accommodation. There are no application fees for the UCL Institute of Education scholarship. The application mode is completely online. University College London, which operates under the official name of UCL since 2005, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom.
UCL University Scholarship in UK 2020 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: UCL Scholarship 2020 (University College London)
- Degree: UCL IOE Centenary Master’s Scholarships & IOE Centenary Doctoral Scholarships
- Funding: Accommodation with Tuition Fee
- Deadline: 4 May 2020
- Student belongs to the low or middle-income country.
- They must be international students
- Request an unconditional offer to study a full-time Master in London at the UCL Institute of Education (early September / October 2020)
- Have an unconditional offer to take a look at an MPhil / Ph.D. Full-time Graduated in London from the UCL Institute of Education.
- You have not studied or lived in the UK before.
- Please note that online courses are not eligible for these grants.
Contact: [email protected]
This scholarship is made in collaboration with ISH & IOE at UCL University.
ISH offers accommodation for one year, while IOE covers tuition fees. Keep in mind that these scholarships no longer cover living, travel or other London expenses. The scholarships are valid for one academic year, a problem for first-class progress.
How to apply for the OIE centenary scholarship in the UK 2020
If you meet all the criteria, send an email to [email protected] to request a UCL Scholarship Application Form. Include the student identification number in the email. Research proposals submitted with the original course application will be considered as part of the grant application. The deadline for applying for these grants is Monday, May 4, 2020 (5:00 pm, London time).