Application is invited to apply for the University of Helsinki Master Scholarship In Finland 2022. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for an international student to undertake study in Finland. The scholarship is for applicants who are high-performing students who want to complete a Master’s degree program at the University of Helsinki.
Scholarships are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s program at the University of Helsinki. The University of Helsinki is ranked top 1% of the world’s research universities among the top 100 best universities.
Studying at the University of Helsinki offers students the opportunity to learn and use available resources to achieve their goals. Applicants are encouraged to apply for a scholarship opportunity before the application deadline.
University of Helsinki Scholarship 2022
- University: University of Helsinki
- Country: Finland Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Scholarship Worth: Fully funded Grant
- Deadline: 14th August 2022
To be considered for the international master’s scholarship at the University of Helsinki 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who have received a full-time admission to the University of Helsinki to study a master’s program.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to obtain an entry visa and a residence permit for Finland.
- Candidates must have obtained excellent results in their previous studies and can demonstrate the same in their application.
- Applicants must be citizens of non-EU / EEA countries that do not have a permanent residence status in the EU / EEA area.
- Fully funded grant (registration fee + EUR 10 000)
- Full tuition fee
Tuition fees range from 13,000 to 18,000 euros.
The duration of the scholarship is two years. For all scholarships, students must study full time (earn at least 55 ECTS per year) to meet the scholarship requirements.
After the first year of study, the progress of your studies will be verified, and, based on your progress, the scholarship will continue.
The scholarships for new students will be awarded based on the general academic evaluation: previous academic performance and possible motivation letters, in addition to which the reasons presented by the applicants in their scholarship applications will be taken into account.
You can receive a scholarship only in one category for which you applied, but you can apply for more than one category.
The master’s program conducts an academic evaluation of your degree and scholarship application.
Also Check: Dutch Holland Government Scholarship 2022
How to Apply For a Scholarship
Find the master program you want to apply to through the Course Finder
See the instructions on how to enroll in the Master’s program and prepare the necessary attachments.
Apply for a scholarship with the same form used to enroll in the master’s program.
Send all necessary attachments.