Application is invited to apply for the Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award at the University of Nottingham. This is a full-tuition fees award scholarship in the UK for African student. All interested applicant belong from the African region is eligible to apply for University of Nottingham Tuition fee scholarship for masters students.
The university offers 8 scholarships of £ 4,000 towards full-time masters tuition fees. These are open to high-achieving international students from Africa. Scholarships will be awarded only to students who accept their offer to study at the university. You do not need to respond to your offer before applying for this scholarship.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, UK. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and received a royal letter in 1948.
University of Nottingham Scholarship 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Country: UK Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Fee Cover.
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Deadline: Friday 8 May 2020
- The scholarships are open to students from African countries.
- The scholarships are open for master studies in all disciplines.
- To be eligible for the scholarship candidate, you must be a national (or permanently domiciled in) Africa
- The applicant must be classified as a foreign student for payment purposes.
- The candidate must make an offer to start a full-time master’s degree (including MRes) in any area of the University of Nottingham, UK, in September 2020
- Applicants from outside the UK can verify information on entry requirements by country.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are also encouraged to verify the information on the English Language Requirements page.
You will be asked about your achievements, study plans, and reasons for choosing the University. Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong responses. University will evaluate your responses and academic merit in making scholarship decisions.
This award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or an International Sporting Excellence Award.
However, you can also receive a scholarship from your academic school, a sports scholarship package, or an external scholarship from your country, where the combined total does not exceed 100% of the tuition fees.
This may include, for example, an award from the University of Nottingham Business School and/or the government or other funding agency in your country.
How To Apply
You must apply for and receive an offer to study for a full-time master’s degree (including MRes) before applying for Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
If you have an offer for a master’s course, you can apply for it in the scholarship section of our application system, MyNottingham.
If you have an offer for an MRes course, please email the scholarship team at [email protected] for instructions on how to apply.