Application is invited to apply for the University of Queensland Master scholarship in Australia 2020-21. The Australian scholarship 2020 total worth is $34,013 per annum tax-free that will cover student tuition fees and some other expenses. university of Queensland masters scholarship offer in the field of Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Science and Mathematics.
All international student is eligible to apply for Australian master scholarship 2020. The duration of the master scholarship is 24 months and total funding cover living expense and tuition fees. This study abroad in Australia scholarship funded by the Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT). The closing date of the master scholarship in Australia is 2 February 2020.
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is the fifth oldest university in Australia and colloquially known as a sandstone university.
Queensland University Master Scholarship 2020
- Country: Study In Australia
- University: The University of Queensland, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $34,013 per annum tax-free + Living stipend
- eligibility: Domestic students, International students
- Course Level: Master Scholarship
- Deadline: 2 February 2020
The Eligibility Criteria for MPhil Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) – MRI Australia scholarship is below:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors of class IIB or higher from approved universities, which includes relevant experience; or
- A postgraduate diploma of at least one year equivalent to full time and a general GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant documented experience; or
- Proof of other qualifications and / or experience to satisfy the Dean that the candidate is duly qualified for admission
- Candidates with qualifications abroad should consult the GPA equivalence table.
- English proficiency requirements.
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript/s
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, IELTS
The presentation of the above documents does not constitute a complete application for admission to the master’s program at the University of Queensland. If you are selected as the preferred candidate, you will be asked to submit a complete application for admission. You can familiarize yourself with the necessary documents for this process on the Graduate School website.
Application is invited by distinguished graduates and enthusiasts who are interested and, preferably, with experience in Biomedical Imaging Technology. They must have a basic understanding of the principles of object-oriented coding and basic knowledge and experience in a programming language: C ++, Matlab, Python or equivalent.
Also Check: University of Geneva Masters Scholarships 2020
How To Apply For Australia Master Scholarship 2020
In order to apply for MPhil Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) – MRI at the University of Queensland you complete scholarship application online. The application link and official scholarship link is below.