The application is invited to apply for the University of Sydney scholarship in Australia 2020. This is a fully funded Australia scholarship for international student 2020 to undertake a master’s and doctoral degrees. An applicant with any nationality and academic background is eligible for a Study in Australia scholarship 2020.
A variety of academic disciplines available under the university of Sydney scholarships in 2020. The scholarship will cover student tuition fees and also award monthly stipend for living expenses. The application period for USydIS scholarship opens throughout the years.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is the first university in Australia and is considered one of the most important universities in the world. The university is known as one of the 6 sandstone universities in Australia.
University of Sydney Scholarships 2020
- Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree: Master’s by research Degree/Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: Open all year round
Australia Scholarship criteria
- Applicants must start studying at the University of Sydney or international students enrolled
- Have an excellent track record of academic performance and research potential.
- You have an unconditional admission offer or are currently enrolled in a master’s degree for research or doctorate at the University of Sydney.
The Australian scholarship for international students in 2020 will cover tuition fees annually with some subsistence grants. It will be $ 35,000 a year until the scholarship tenure, which is 3 to 4 years.
How To Apply
Registration is open all year, with a scholarship awarded throughout the year. Current students can apply here.
Fresh students must select the checkbox to be considered for research grants when completing the application for admission to their postgraduate diploma. A separate application is not required.