Application is invited to apply for Utrecht university excellence scholarships 2020. All international student who interested to study in the Netherlands is welcome to apply for the Utrecht scholarship in Netherland 2020. This is fully funded as well as a partially funded scholarship from Utrecht university Master scholarship 2020.
This Netherland scholarship 2020 offer for master degree and tuition fees and living expense cover by Utrecht Excellence scholarship 2020. This is the best opportunity for a foreign student to study for free in Netherland. A variety of academic disciplines available under Utrecht excellence scholarships for international students in the Netherlands.
The Utrecht University is a located in Utrecht, Netherlands. Founded on March 26, 1636, it is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands. In 2016, it had 29,425 students and employed 5,568 teachers and staff. In 2011, 485 doctorates were awarded and 7,773 scientific articles were published.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020
- Country: Netherlands
- University: University of Utrecht
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are welcome to apply
- Course Type: Masters
- Scholarship: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
- Deadline: 31 January 2020
Utrecht university scholarship criteria
To apply for a scholarship in the Netherlands, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- The applicant must not have an EU / EEA passport.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- He applied for an international master’s program as of September 1, 2020. Not all programs participate, visit www.uu.nl/masters> Master’s program> Tuition and financial support to see if the Utrecht Scholarship for Excellence is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity;
If the candidate does not meet any of the above criteria, it means that the student is not eligible for enrollment.
Also Check: Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2020
The UtrechtExcellence Scholarship 2020 will offer scholars the following benefits:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- The € 11,000 grant will be provided for housing expenses.
- Imp: As the scholarship is not fully funded, it may be necessary to find additional funds to finance your studies and stay completely. Students who need a residence permit in the Netherlands must prove to the IND (Office of Immigration and Naturalization) that they have sufficient financial means.
Applicants will be selected for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2020 according to the following criteria:
- Academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study.
- The quality of the application for the Master’s program itself (integrity, precision, consistency).
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the master’s program. (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation).
The last date for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship in the Netherlands 2020 for international students is January 31, 2020.
How to apply for Utrecht University scholarship
To apply for the Utrecht University Scholarship 2020, follow the instructions below:
- You must submit an online application form, first submit an application for the master’s program; If you do not, your UES request will be deleted.
- After submitting the registration form, you can access the Osiris Online Application.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on New application.
- Complete the UES questions and upload the requested documents.
- Submit application.