Application is open to enroll in the Biocenter Summer School in Vienna, Austria. Vienna Biocenter is a fully-funded international summer school for all international students to spend the summer in Austria.
The Vienna Biocenter offers a unique opportunity for approximately 30 students to create a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. The duration of the summer school in Austria is 9 weeks, starts Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 31 August.
There is no application fee and you do not need to take any IELTS / TOEFL exam for this international summer school. The VBC summer school will cover accommodation, travel expenses, and stipends for the duration of the program.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria in 2021
- Host Country: Vienna, Austria
- Summer Program Duration: 9 Weeks (Wednesday 1st July to 28th August 2021)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
- All international students with any nationality.
- We encourage undergraduate, masters and All other level student to participate in exchange program summer school.
- Completed at least 2 years of university.
- The program will be conducted in English.
VBC Summer School is a fully-funded international summer school for all international students of any nationality. The following benefits will be given.
- Free accommodation for students.
- A € 1,400 after-tax scholarship for the Nine Week Program
- Medical insurance is included.
- A free travel pass that offers unlimited use of public transport in Vienna for the duration of the scholarship.
- Reimbursement of international travel expenses to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events.
Labs & Selection Timeline
- Please Check Your Related Fileds (CLICK HERE)
- Selected applicants will be notified in the first week of March 2021.
The last date to apply for the Vienna Summer School Biocenter in Austria is January 31, 2021.
How to apply:
You must submit an application online and they will be like you to send other personal documents. Fill in the registration form. The official announcement of the summer program for students is given below.