Have you ever wanted to study in Australia? Are you captivated by the idea of spending your student years enjoying barbecues, surfing, and studying at a prestigious Australian university? Now is your chance, with this selection of Australian scholarships.
The following list covers externally funded and government-funded scholarships and specific Australian scholarships for international students at the Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. levels.
You can study in Australia with fully funded or partially funded scholarships. The Australian government and universities in Australia offer scholarships to international students and local citizens every year and here we list some of the best PhD scholarships in Australia, Masters scholarships in Australia and Undergraduate scholarships.
Australian Scholarships 2021-2022
What will these grants cover?
Compensation of the total fee for up to two years for students holding a Research Masters or up to four years for students holding a Doctorate.
Housing allowance of up to two years for students with a master’s degree in research or up to 3.5 years for doctoral students.
Relocation/Airfare Scholarship of $ 2,000 for students moving from non-Victorian states or territories or $ 3,000 for students moving out of Australia.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Unique association for international students who need a student visa to study in Australia.
- Monash University Scholarships
- Deakin University Scholarships
- Australian National University Scholarships
- Griffith University International Scholarships
- University of Tasmania Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of South Australia Scholarships
- Gilbert Rigg Scholarship Australia 2022-2023: University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022