Application is invited to apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is open all over the world for students to study in the united kingdom for free. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
This is a fully-funded study abroad scholarship funded by the Boustany foundation MBA scholarship 2022. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded every two years for a one-year course at the University of Cambridge, Judge Business School.
The duration of an MBA scholarship in the UK for international students is 2 years and 2 months and an Internship Opportunity will also be available. Interested candidate who wants to obtain an MBA degree with a fully-funded scholarship is highly encouraged to apply.
Boustany Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: England, Cambridge
- Duration of Cambridge Scholarship: 2 Years
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 15th May 2022
In order to apply for the Boustany foundation MBA scholarship 2022 for international students, the Applicant must fulfill the following requirements.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates from any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission to the Cambridge MBA program.
The Cambridge University Scholarship Program is funded by the Boustany Foundation internship. The MBA scholarship from Cambridge University in England for international students will cover the following expenses, such as:
- £ 23,000 financial aid for tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful fellows are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship at the Foundation. The projects are varied and are related to the activities of the Foundation or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
The last date for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship for International Students 2022 is May 15, 2022.
How to apply For MBA Scholarship
The application process is very simple for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students. If you would like to submit an application, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a photo, GMAT score, an acceptance letter from the university to [email protected]
If selected, you can be invited to an interview with the Foundation. A candidate will receive the scholarship. The official website link is provided below.