The application is invited to apply for Chevening Scholarships In UK 2021. The Chevening Scholarships is funded by the UK Government scholarship program for an international student to undertake a full-time master’s program at UK Universities.
Last year more than 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were provided to a foreign student. Student are free to choose more than 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. The duration of the UK Scholarship will be one year.
This is a fully-funded UK International scholarship Program and it will cover your Airfare, meals, accommodation, visa, and tuition fee, Books, Allowance. This is one of the best study abroad scholarship programs for a foreign student to study in the United Kingdom. The Duration of Chevening Scholarships 2020/21 will be 1 year.
Chevening Scholarships 2021
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded From UK Government
- No. of Scholarships: 15,00
- Deadline: 3rd November 2020
Chevening is the UK Government’s Global Scholarship Program offering prospective leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to leading professionals from around the world for a one-year master’s degree in any discipline from any UK university.
To qualify to apply for a Chevening scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country or territory eligible for Chevening. Check the Chevening website for a list of eligible countries.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award ends.
- You have completed all the components of an undergraduate course that will allow you to enter a graduate program at the University of Dundee.
- Two years of professional experience.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Enroll in three different qualified university courses in the UK and receive an unconditional offer of one of these options until July 15, 2021.
Chevening doesn’t just require professional work experience. Chevening scholarships require applicants to have at least two years of professional experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening may include:
- Full-time work
- Part-time job
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not have to meet the professional experience requirement during a period of employment. Applicants can submit up to ten different periods of employment to fulfill the requirement. Chevening Scholarships – two years of professional experience = 2,800 hours.
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
Chevening Scholarship Benefits
The British Chevening Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to study at UK universities for all international students. It will cover the following expenses:
- Full college tuition fees
- A sufficient monthly grant
- Travel expenses to and from the UK
- An arrival Allowance
- An allowance for leaving home
- The cost of a visa application
- A travel grant to attend events in Chevening in the UK.
How to apply
Applicants should visit the official online scholarship website and apply it after reading the instructions provided.