Application is invited to apply for Côte d’Azur University IDEX Scholarships For International Master Programs. This is a fully-funded scholarship program in France 2023. All international student belongs from any country is eligible to apply for the Côte d’Azur University France scholarship 2023.
Each year Université Côte d’Azur awards 10 Idex scholarships to the best MSc candidates. The recipients of these grants of excellence will be exempt from tuition fees and will receive a stipend of €5,000.
Côte d’Azur University is a public research university located in Nice, France, and neighboring areas. In 2019, it replaced the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis and the community that was created in 2013.
Côte d’Azur University France scholarship
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- University: Université Côte d’Azur
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 15 May 2022
- MSc Biocontrol Solution For Plant Healthboostboost
- Msc Biobanks & Complex Data Management
- MSc Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Engineers For Smart Cities Smart
- MSc Smart-edtech, Co-creativity, And Digital Tools For Educational Innovations
- MSc Environmental Hazards And Risks Management(Risks)
- MSc Music Scoring For Visual Media And Sound Design
- MSc Marres, Marine Resources Science, Conservation, And Innovation
- MSc Modeling Of Neuronal And Cognitive Systems
- MSc Management Of The Flavours And Fragrance
- Industry Msc Affluencers And Luxury Business
The recipients of these grants of excellence will be exempt from tuition fees and will receive a stipend of €5,000.
To be eligible, students will have to apply to one of Université Côte d’Azur’s international MSc programs listed here. Candidates will then be assessed based on the results obtained in their final year at the university.
To proceed, download our application form, read carefully the instructions, and send the form and supporting documents back before 15 May 2022. This scholarship is awarded for one year only.
For more scholarship information please check the official source: