Application is invited to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship for Developing Countries 2021. The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships under its Foreign Development Assistance to support the study of foreign nationals from developing countries in public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic.
This is a fully-funded international Czech Republic Scholarship program for international students in 2021. From the late 1950s to the present day, more than 20,000 foreigners completed their studies at Czech universities with a grant from the government of the Czech Republic.
The Government of the Czech Republic Scholarship offered to undertake Ph.D. and Masters’s degrees at Czech Republic universities. Interested students are highly encouraged to apply for the Czech Republic universities scholarship for developing countries.
Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2021
- Funded By: The Government of the Czech Republic
- Country: Czech Republic Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Ph.D. and Masters
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: 30th September 2020
Also Check: 300 Gates Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship In USA 2021 (Fully Funded)
To be considered for the Czech Republic government scholarship for developing countries 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries passionate about pursuing a postgraduate degree in their respective fields of study.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have earned good grades in a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized or equivalent university.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. scholarship must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong academic and leadership skills, as evidenced by their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with the rules and regulations governing student conduct at universities in the Czech Republic.
Also Check: 300 University of Science and Technology Scholarship in South Korea 2021 (Fully Funded)
Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022 are offered to the citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- and Zambia.
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, a monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000.
Also Check: Nitori International Scholarship In Japan 2021 (Funded)
How to Apply For Czech Republic Scholarship
Applicants must complete an electronic Application form before the deadline of the year preceding the school year. Applicants should ensure that they provide correct details about themselves and also attach relevant supporting documents.
Depending on the area of study, applicants are normally required to sit entrance examinations at the university concerned. Successful passing of entrance exams is a prerequisite for awarding a scholarship.
Click Here To View Official Source Of Scholarship
Also Check: Italian Government Scholarship for International student 2021 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply