Application is invited to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship for Developing Countries 2024. The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships under its Foreign Development Assistance to support the study of foreign nationals from developing countries in public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic.
This is a fully-funded international Czech Republic Scholarship program for international students in 2024. From the late 1950s to the present day, more than 20,000 foreigners completed their studies at Czech universities with a grant from the government of the Czech Republic.
The Government of the Czech Republic Scholarship offered to undertake Ph.D. and Masters degrees at Czech Republic universities. Interested students are highly encouraged to apply for the Czech Republic universities scholarship for developing countries.
Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2024
- Funded By: The Government of the Czech Republic
- Country: Czech Republic Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Ph.D. and Masters
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: 30th September 2023
To be considered for the Czech Republic government scholarship for developing countries 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries passionate about pursuing a postgraduate degree in their respective fields of study.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have earned good grades in a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized or equivalent university.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. scholarship must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong academic and leadership skills, as evidenced by their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with the rules and regulations governing student conduct at universities in the Czech Republic.
Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 are offered to the citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- and Zambia.
Czech Government Scholarship 2024: Full Free Scholarship program for international students.
- Covered Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Necessary living and studying expenses in the Czech Republic
- Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
Scholarship holders responsible for covering:
- Accommodation expenses
- Food expenses
- Public transport expenses using the provided monthly stipend.
How to Apply For Czech Republic Scholarship
Applicants must complete an electronic Application form before the deadline of the year preceding the school year. Applicants should ensure that they provide correct details about themselves and also attach relevant supporting documents.
Depending on the area of study, applicants are normally required to sit entrance examinations at the university concerned. Successful passing of entrance exams is a prerequisite for awarding a scholarship.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.