Application is invited to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2024. There are many types of international scholarships available for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Studying in Australia is one of the best foreign destinations for international students for higher study.
The University is Providing Scholarships in all academic Fields/Majors. A wide range of academic fields is available for foreign students to undertake Master’s Degree programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The Duration of the Deakin University Australia Scholarship Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years whereas for the Doctoral Degree, the Duration will be 4 Years.
Deakin University Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: The deadline Varies from Course to Course
Available Academic Fields
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
The Deakin University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia. All expenses will be covered.
Scholarship: Annual grant of AUD $ 28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value) for up to 2 years for a research master’s degree and up to 4 years for a research doctorate.
Full tuition fee for master’s degrees up to 2 years and for doctorates up to 4 years.
Medical funds (paid medical leave).
Health coverage for foreign students (OSHC)
Air ticket with travel subsidy (travel from your home country to/from Deakin University).
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Deakin University Funded Scholarships
- External Scholarships
Australian Government and University-Funded Scholarships:
MS and Ph.D. Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Scholarship
- Endeavor Scholarships
- HDR Scholarship
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Undergraduate Scholarships at Deakin University:
CICRA Partnership Bursary
Deakin Funded Scholarship Program
Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
Deakin International Merit Scholarship
Deakin International Scholarship
Deakin Latin American Scholarship
Deakin STEM Scholarship
Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship
Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
External Scholarships at Deakin University:
Australian Government Colombo Plan Scholarship Program
Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust Scholarship
Bendigo and Adelaide Banks Scholarships
Bradman Foundation Scholarships
PCL Lawyers Hardship Scholarship Assistance COVID-19
Victorian State Government Scholarship
Western Chances Scholarships
Argent Law Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level Scholarship:
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship
- Timothy Steele Medicine Scholarship
- Fullbright Australia Scholarship
- Golden Key International Honours Society Scholarship and Awards
- In Marketing We Trust Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant
- Real Futures Grant
- Refractive Australia Scholarship
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarship
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
- BizCover Scholarship
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Choose the Futures Grant Program
- Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Scholarship
- Cyber Security Scholarship from SSL Trust
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carers Grant
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
How to Apply for a Deakin University Scholarship
There are 8 steps to applying for this scholarship. The application process is completely online. To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website of the Deakin University scholarship.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.