Application is now open to apply for Deakin university international scholarship 2020. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Australia for an international student to pursue a master’s or degree. Deakin university scholarship for excellence open for all nationalities. The research training program (RTP) scholarship in Australia funded by the Australian government.
A variety of academic disciplines available under Deakin university RTP scholarship 2020. The duration of the Australian government research training program (RTP) scholarship for the master’s degree will be 2 years and for a doctoral degree, it will be 4 years. All applicants around the world encouraged to apply for the Deakin RTP scholarship.
About Deakin University: is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Founded in 1974 with the approval of the Deakin University Act of 1974, the university is named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. Its main campuses are located in the Burwood suburb of Melbourne, Geelong Waurn, Geelong Waterfront, and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus. Deakin also has learning centers in Dandenong, Craigieburn, and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria.
Deakin University RTP Australia Scholarship 2020
- Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Scholarship Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted throughout the Year
Australian Scholarship 2020 Criteria
This is a basic eligibility criterion for the Australian Master’s Scholarships and the Australian Ph.D. Scholarships.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian degree of honor.
- Comply with the requirements of the English language.
RTP Scholarship Australia 2020 Coverage
Australian Scholarships RTP is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia. Australia scholarships in 2020 will cover the following expenses.
- Scholarship: an annual grant of $ 28,092 (tax-free, 2020) for up to 2 years for a master’s degree in research and up to 4 years for a doctorate in research.
- Full tuition fees for master up to 2 years and for a doctorate up to 4 years.
- Medical funds (paid sick leave).
- Student Health Coverage Abroad (OSHC)
- Air travel fare (travel from the country of origin to/from Deakin University
- Research Master: Up to 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: Up to 4 Years
The Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For international students, it offers scholarships in all major courses. The list of fields is provided below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
RTP Scholarship Deadline
There is no deadline to apply for the Deakin University Australia scholarship for international students in 2020. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
How to apply for Deakin University scholarship 2020
All applicants must submit an online application form. The link to the online application form and the official website is provided below.