The application is invited to apply for Khalifa University Scholarship In Abu Dhabi 2021. Khalifa University is one of the best university UAE, that offers undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and Doctor of Medicine courses.
This is a fully-funded Abu Dhabi UAE scholarship for international student 2021. There are no application fees for the Khalifa University Scholarship. All international student are welcome to apply for Masters, Ph.D. & Doctor of medicine Degree scholarship.
All-Academic majors and fields are available under the UAE scholarship program including Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields. Participants with Any Nationality are eligible to apply as well as UAE Nationals too.
Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
- Country: Abu Dhabi
- Course Level: Undergraduate Master & Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 26th Nov 2020 (Undergraduate), 2nd May 2021 (Graduates), For Doctor of Medicine (31st March 2021)
In order to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 Abu Dhabi student must fulfill following requirement.
Candidates for the master’s program:
- Completion of the degree.
- Certificate of English proficiency.
- Admission interview.
Candidates for the doctoral program:
- Completion of a master’s degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Organize the following documents provided below to upload online in the registration form.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificate
- An official transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport size image on a white background.
- Valid passport.
- Personal statement.
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Research statement (500-1000 words, PhD candidates only).
Khalifa University Scholarships in 2021 will cover the majority of expenses. Scholarships for International Students in UAE will cover all necessary expenses.
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Support for participation in International Research Congresses.
- Monthly Grant (subject to change): GRTA stands for Research Fellowship and Graduate Assistant
- Monthly scholarship during the Master’s: AED 8,000
- Monthly scholarship during the doctorate: AED 10,000
Note: Select GRTA Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship on the scholarship application form for international students only.
More details on Khalifda bags can be found (here)
Academic Fields & Majors
Master Degree Programs:
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctoral Degree Programs:
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
How to Apply for a Khalifa University Scholarship
The application process is completely online. All applications must be submitted online through the online admission portal. To apply, visit the official website of Khalifa University.