The applicant is invited to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2023. This is a fully-funded Saudi Arabia Scholarship for an international student to study Full Time Masters’s and Ph.D. and MBA Degree Programs. King Fahd University is known to be one of the best universities in Saudi Arabia.
The female student is also highly encouraged to apply for a scholarship. Along with King Fahd other Saudi Arabia universities such as king Abdullah also launched an international scholarship for foreign students. KFU offered all the major academic fields including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
The KFU application portal opens twice a year. Students can apply for master’s and doctoral admission two times a year. For More KFU Scholarship detail please check the information below.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 4th September 2022
For master’s programs:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject.
For doctoral programs:
- An MS graduation (after a four-year bachelor’s degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in B.S. and M.S.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one college-level calculus course that covers both differentiation and integration.
- Practical computer skills, as demonstrated by at least one course in this area (e.g., data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
KFU Scholarship Benefits
King Fahd offers a full scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia for all local and international students. Check out the scholarship benefits below.
- Free tuition, Free textbooks.
- A monthly grant to cover living expenses.
- Free housing furnished with air conditioning.
- Essential medical care.
- A prepaid air ticket for the initial trip to Dammam at the beginning of the contract and a return ticket after the diploma is completed (for RA and B speakers).
- Extra meals in the University cafeteria.
- The possibility of participating together with the university faculty in research and in the writing of books.
- Projects financed by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Make sure you have scanned copies of the following required PDF documents. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
Copy of Identification (RG – Saudi Citizens / Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia / Iqama – KSA Residents). Full official transcripts [for Ph.D. candidates – MS and BS transcript / For Master’s candidates – BS transcript]
Three (3) letters of recommendation from your academic reviewers are submitted through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay that focuses on your career and research goals at FUPM). Passport size photo with white background (optional for women). Resume by briefly mentioning your education and work experience.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Statistics
- Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship
The application process is completely online. There is an online application form. Fill out the online application form and upload all the documents mentioned above.