Application is invited to apply for MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE 2024 also known as Mohamed bin Zayed
University scholarship. UAE scholarship is offered to take a Master’s Degree Program & Post Doctoral degree Program from Dubai University.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program for an international student from Mohamed bin Zayed
University. Make sure to read all eligibility criteria before applying for MBZUAI Scholarships. Due to COVID-19, Many universities have waived off IELTS/TOEFL.
All admitted students on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their studies with a full scholarship including 100% tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and other benefits upon acceptance.
MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE 2024
- Country: UAE
- University: Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Degree: MS & PhD
- Deadline: 30th April 2024
Duration of Scholarship
- The duration of an MS Degree is 2 years
- The duration of the Ph.D. The degree is 4 years
Students applying for admission who wish to transfer credit from a federal or licensed institution in the UAE, or a foreign institution of higher learning based outside the UAE and accredited in its home country must provide evidence, as outlined in the admission procedure, which will allow the Academic Committee to make a determination regarding the transfer.
The limit for the number of transfer credits that may be accepted for a specific degree program is 25 percent of the total credit hours for MSc and Ph.D. programs.
Transfers will only be permitted for students who are in good academic standing and who are eligible to return to their current or former institution.
MBZUAI will accept the transfer of credits only for courses relevant to the degree that provide equivalent learning outcomes and in which the student earned a grade of B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better.
The grade of the transfer credit course will be recorded as a “TC” on the transcript record. The approved transfer credits will be calculated towards the credit hours but not included in the GPA calculation.
The course transfer credits may not have been used previously in any graduate program to fulfill the requirement of any other graduate degree.
The course credits must have been completed no more than a maximum of (2) years prior to the student’s acceptance into the program of MBZUAI.
The MBZUAI Academic Committee will have the ultimate right to accept or reject the transfer requests for any student.
All applications for transfer credit to M.Sc. or Ph.D. programs must be submitted online providing all required documentation.
MBZUAI offers students a choice of graduate programs in a modern and innovative university setting, located in the thriving capital of the UAE. Combining a contemporary education system and robust curriculum with the rich culture and heritage of Abu Dhabi, MBZUAI offers an experience like no other.
All students admitted on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their studies with a full scholarship. However, to maintain the scholarships, stipends, and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the university code of conduct, and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
The scholarship includes:
- 100% free tuition fee
- On-campus student accommodation
- Health insurance and UAE visa sponsorship for non-UAE nationals
- Monthly stipend (subject to the University’s rules and regulations, as mentioned in the University Catalogue)
- International and UAE resident students
- MSc: AED 8,000
- PhD: AED 10,000 (Married PhD students may request to live off-campus and receive an additional AED 5,000 housing allowance subject to approval and submission of official documents.)
- UAE national students
- MSc: AED 30,000 (single) or AED 33,000 (married; will require the submission of official documents)
- PhD: AED 36,000 (single) or AED 39,000 (married; will require the submission of official documents)
- International and UAE resident students
- Candidates can be national and foreign students.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s degree and a master’s degree to apply for a doctorate.
- Reference letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The overall Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score is positive and would be considered in the evaluation of candidates. (Optional). Enroll in GRE Prep Online Free
- Purpose statement
- Research proposal (doctoral candidates).
How to Apply For MBZUAI Scholarships
To apply to any of the Master/Doctorate courses. programs offered by the University, each candidate must submit a complete application. To apply, visit the official link of MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE 2024.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.