Application is invited to apply for National Chiao Tung University Scholarship in Taiwan 2024. Spring semester NYCU International Students Scholarships are now OPEN for Application. This is a fully funded Taiwan scholarship for all around the world student.
National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) in Taiwan is renowned for its excellence in education and research across various fields. To encourage talented international students to pursue their academic aspirations at NCTU, the university offers a range of scholarships and financial assistance programs.
These scholarships aim to recognize and support exceptional students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements, leadership potential, and a strong commitment to contributing to their respective fields. Scholarship opportunities at NCTU cover a wide range of academic programs, including undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
National Chiao Tung University Scholarship 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): National Chiao Tung University
- Study in: Taiwan
- Deadline: 30 Sept 2023
Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Programs:
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Management
- College of Computer Science
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Photonics
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- School of Law
- College of Management
- For a Full List of Undergraduate Programs: Check Here
- For a Full List of Masters and Ph.D. Programs: Check Here
The awards are divided into two categories, namely monthly stipend, and tuition scholarship, as explained in the following points:
(1) Monthly stipend and tuition scholarships may be awarded separately or simultaneously.
(2) Stipends are given monthly. The awarded amounts are as follows:
- Undergraduate students: NT$5,000–21,000/month
- Master’s students: NT$7,000–25,000/month
- Ph.D. students: NT$10,000–30,000/month
(3) Tuition scholarships are categorized as follows: (a) full waiving of tuition and credit fees and (b) fees charged according to rate local student rates. The reduction standard is determined by the Committee.
Students currently receiving government-funded scholarships are not eligible to apply. For example, current NYCU scholarship recipients whose award duration includes the 2024 Spring semester, Taiwan Scholarships, ESP Scholarship, UST Scholarship, TIGP Scholarship, NSNT Scholarship, NYCU Elite Ph.D., a scholarship sponsored by the government of your home country…. etc.).
How To Apply
NCTU only accepts online applications and please upload PDF files to the system. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline. Late submissions will not be considered!
Please check the system and your mail regularly to confirm your application status. If you are requested to resubmit any document, the email notice will be sent out from the system.
NYCU International Student Scholarship Application System Link: International Students | Office of International Affairs, NYCU
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.