Application is invited to apply for National Chiao Tung University Scholarship in Taiwan 2023. 2023 fall semester NYCU International Students Scholarships are now OPEN for Application. This is a fully funded Taiwan scholarship for all around the world student.
NYCU International Students Scholarships for the 2023 fall semester (award period March 2023 – February 2024). Meeting the minimum grade requirement listed in the scholarship regulation is one of the requirements to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
National Chiao Tung University was a public research university in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Established in 1896 as Nanyang Public School by an imperial edict of the Guangxu Emperor, it was one of Taiwan’s leading universities.
National Chiao Tung University Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): National Chiao Tung University
- Study in: Taiwan
- Deadline: 15 March 2023
Also Check: The United Nations Nippon Foundation Scholarship (UNNF) 2023 (Fully Funded)
Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Programs:
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Management
- College of Computer Science
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Photonics
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- School of Law
- College of Management
- For a Full List of Undergraduate Programs: Check Here
- For a Full List of Masters and Ph.D. Programs: Check Here
The awards are divided into two categories, namely monthly stipend, and tuition scholarship, as explained in the following points:
(1) Monthly stipend and tuition scholarships may be awarded separately or simultaneously.
(2) Stipends are given monthly. The awarded amounts are as follows:
- Undergraduate students: NT$5,000–21,000/month
- Master’s students: NT$7,000–25,000/month
- Ph.D. students: NT$10,000–30,000/month
(3) Tuition scholarships are categorized as follows: (a) full waiving of tuition and credit fees and (b) fees charged according to rate local student rates. The reduction standard is determined by the Committee.
Students currently receiving government-funded scholarships are not eligible to apply. For example, current NYCU scholarship recipients whose award duration includes the 2023 fall semester, Taiwan Scholarships, ESP Scholarship, UST Scholarship, TIGP Scholarship, NSNT Scholarship, NYCU Elite Ph.D., a scholarship sponsored by the government of your home country…. etc.).
Students holding a working VISA/ARC are not eligible to apply. For students whose maximum award duration ends on August 2023, the award duration will be March 2023 – August 2023.
How To Apply
NCTU only accepts online applications and please upload PDF files to the system. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline. Late submissions will not be considered!
Please check the system and your mail regularly to confirm your application status. If you are requested to resubmit any document, the email notice will be sent out from the system.
NYCU International Student Scholarship Application System Link: International Students | Office of International Affairs, NYCU
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.
Also Check: Khalifa University Scholarship In Abu Dhabi 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply