Application invited to apply for Northwestern Polytechnical University scholarship in china for international student 2020. Student all around the world is welcome to apply for NPU President Scholarship Program 2020. This China scholarship 2020 offer to pursue bachelor, master, and Ph.D. degree. NPU china scholarship 2020 offers two types of scholarship first is fully funded and other partially funded.
A variety of Academic disciplines available under the NPU presidential scholarship 2020. The good news is that there is no need for IELTS or TOFEL example to qualify for this China abroad scholarship program 2020. You only need to provide an English proficiency letter from the previous institution. The duration of undergraduate scholarships in china for 4 years, master 2 years and China doctoral scholarship 4 years.
The Northwestern Polytechnic University is a National Key University, run by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, located in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China. It is a first-class Ministry of Education University China. The first doctorate in 6 disciplines in China graduated from the NPU.
NPU President Scholarship Program 2020
- Country: China
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Course: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded, Partial Funded
- Application Deadline: May 15th, 2020
NPU China Scholarship Criteria
To apply for the NPU President Scholarship to study in China, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program in China.
- The candidate applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and must not exceed 35 years of age.
- A doctoral candidate must have a master’s degree and must not exceed 45 years of age.
- Applicants 18 to 30 years of age can apply for a degree program.
- The applicant must have a valid passport.
The following documents will be required during the application process for the NPU President’s Scholarship 2020 in China:
- A scanned copy of a valid passport
- Highest authenticated diploma (in Chinese / English or authenticated in Chinese / English)
- Study Plan (in English or Chinese)
- Police record within five months
- Copy of the physical exam form.
- Latest academic transcripts
- Chinese / English proficiency certificate (exempt for those who studied at the English Institute)
Also Check: Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2020
China Scholarship 2020 Coverage
The NPU President Scholarship to study in China provides a fully-funded scholarship, as well as a partially funded scholarship.
Full scholarship includes
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation during the scholarship program.
- Health plan
- Living allowance for Bachelor: 15.00 MB / month
- Living allowance for master: 2000RMB / month
- Living allowance for doctoral: 3500RMB / month
The partial scholarship includes:
- the winners are exempt from 50% of the course
Fields and Major
The NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 at the Polytechnic University of the Northwest offers almost all fields and fields of study for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
List of Fields and Majors:
- School of Computer Science
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Aeronautics
- School of Automation
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Power and Energy
- School of Marine Science and Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Electronics and Information
- School of Humanities, Economics, and Law
- School of Software
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Astronautics
- School of Foreign Languages
- For Masters Degree program Check Here
- For Ph.D. degree program Check Here
- For English Language Program Click Here
How to apply for NPU China Scholarship 2020
To apply for the NPU President Scholarship Program, you must submit the online application form provided a link below. The official link to the China Fully Funded Scholarship Program is also provided below.