Application is invited to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 for international students. All foreign student who is interested to study in Romania with a fully-funded government scholarship 2022 is encouraged to apply. All international students living outside the European Union state are eligible for the Romanian scholarship 2022.
Romanian scholarship for international students 2022 offers to bachelor, master, and Ph.D. candidates. A total of 85 Romanian abroad scholarships are available for international students. This fully funded the Romanian government scholarship 2022 and cover all living costs and student expenses.
A number of fields and majors are available under the Romanian Ministry of foreign affairs scholarship 2022. The application submitted after the deadline will not consider for this abroad scholarship program. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th April 2022.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Romania
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU Student
- No of Scholarships: 85
- Degree Offered: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
- Deadline: 30th April 2022
The Romanian government scholarship 2022 is fully funded by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; will provide the following financial coverage and benefits to the fellows:
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation during the scholarship program.
- Monthly allowance for living expenses
- Bachelor: 65 euros / month.
- Master: 75 euros / month.
- Doctorate: 85 euros / month
- All international students can apply, except European member countries.
- The applicant must not be a Romanian citizen.
- For a bachelor’s and master’s degree, the applicant must not be over 35 years old.
- Ph.D. candidates must not be older than 45 years.
Following documents will be required for the Romanian Scholarship 2022:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or it’s equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees if any)
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study doits do not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
- Recent photos
Duration of Scholarship Program
- For Undergraduate 3 – 6 Years.
- For Masters 1.5 – 2 Years.
- Doctorate 3 – 4 Years.
Fields and majors
A diverse area and courses are available in the Romania Scholarship 2022.
- Technical studies
- Oil and gas
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary medicine
- Education sciences
- Social and human sciences
- Visual arts, Romanian culture, and civilization
- Political and administrative sciences
How to apply for Romanian Scholarship 2022
Type in Google “Romanian Embassy in my country” For example, Romanian Embassy in Egypt. Open the Embassy link and see the sidebar. You will see the announcement of the scholarship. otherwise, type in the embassy search bar, “Scholarship”.