Application is now open to apply for the University of Montreal International Student Scholarship Program In Canada. The Université de Montréal introduces a new scholarship program for exemption from additional tuition fees for international students.
The objective of this new program is to help the best talent from all over the world to attend one of the best francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfill our educational mission, enriching the cultural diversity of the University of Montreal community.
The UdeM waiver scholarship program was developed to support international applicants in their university studies. Starting in the fall of 2024, they could benefit from an exemption from the fees normally charged to international students.
The University of Montreal Scholarship 2024
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Postdoctoral
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Upcoming Deadline: 1st September 2023
Applicants are expected to have the following eligibility criteria for the International Student Scholarship at the University of Montreal in Canada
Applicants must be international students. The award is available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses offered at the University. Applicants must complete a full-time undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral offer at the University of Montreal.
Applicants who have a study permit and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens. Applicants who will enroll full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
Applicants who will not benefit from any other form of tuition waiver under another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian-speaking students already benefit from this type of exemption.
English Language Requirement: Candidates must provide evidence that they meet the minimum English proficiency requirements at the University of Montreal.
Montreal University Scholarships Benefit
Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits:
These amounts apply to tuition fees of $ 23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount applies to tuition fees of $ 27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $ 11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $ 5,999 per session (15 credits) or $ 399 per credit
- Level B: $ 5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $ 2,859 per session (15 credits) or $ 190.60 per credit
- Level C: $ 2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $ 1,000 per session (15 credits) or $ 66.67 per credit
Master Scholarship Benefits:
This amount applies to tuition fees of $ 27,300 per year (45 credits).
$ 9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $ 3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
Doctoral Scholarship Benefits:
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $ 19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $ 6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the total duration of your studies.
- There are also other ways to finance your studies offered by the University of Montreal. Visit Here
Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
How to Apply
After accepting the offer of admission to start the program, the University of Montreal will inform you immediately, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and save this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
After receiving your Award Notice, you should send the Description of the Relative Status of Copyright Exemptions for Research Materials to the International Foreign Form.
This document will be available at your Student Center, the platform to monitor the progress of your application at the Université de Montréal. Be sure to read all instructions before returning the form and submitting the necessary supporting documents, if applicable.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.