Application is now open to apply for the Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2024 for international students. This is a full tuition fee master’s scholarship to study in Hing Kong. Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply for the Baptist University Scholarship 2024.
HKBU Scholarship 2024 provides an excellent opportunity for a foreign student to study at the World’s best top-ranked universities. All courses during a scholarship in Hong Kong were taught in English. If you want to study abroad for free this is the best opportunity for you. The duration of the master’s scholarship in Hong Kong is 1 year.
About Baptist University: The Baptist University of Hong Kong is a tertiary institution of publicly-funded liberal arts with a heritage of Christian education. It was established as the Baptist College of Hong Kong, with the support of American Baptists, who provided funds and operation and construction personnel to the school in its early years.
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship
- Country: Hong Kong
- University: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Deadline: 13 February 2024
The awards shall be awarded to full-time year 2 or above undergraduate students of UGC-funded programs in any disciplines who have:
(a) satisfactory academic performance (cumulative GPA of 2.80 or above);
(b) good attitude and communication skills;
(c) strong leadership qualities as demonstrated in extra-curricular activities;
(d) outstanding record of services/contributions in the university and/or community.
**Students who received the HKBU Outstanding Student Leaders Awards in previous years are not eligible to apply.
HKBU Scholarship coverage
Aiming at recognizing students’ distinctive leadership and all-rounded achievements, encouraging students’ whole-person development, as well as erecting role models for potential student leaders to learn from, the University has established the “HKBU Outstanding Student Leaders Awards” since 2012-13. For the 2023-24 academic year, up to twelve awards of HK$5,000 each are available.
All documents below must be submitted online in the application portal.
- A CV/Resume
- Educational Certificates
- Recommendation letters
- English proficiency letter
- Study plan/research plan and objective statement.
Available Fields & Majors:
- Human Resource Management
- Applied Accounting and Finance
- Applied Economics
- Business Management
- Data Analytics and Business Economics
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
How to apply For the HKBU Scholarship:
Applicants should complete the online application form at https://sa.hkbu.edu.hk/portal/lqc/forms/olsa_202324.php. Each student can submit the application form once only. Once the form is submitted, no modifications can be made.
Upon form submission, an auto-email will be sent to the applicants. Applicants should then follow the below instructions to submit relevant supporting documents (i.e. proofs of participation in extra-curricular activities/community services and certificates of award) to the SFA Unit at or before the application deadline on 13 February 2024 (Tuesday).
(1) Scan your documentary proofs as ONE (1) PDF file, and arrange them in proper order. Make sure they are clear and legible. Any parts that are missing, unclear, and incomprehensible will NOT be considered. Try to keep the PDF file size under 15 MB. You may not need to scan the documents in the highest/best quality if standard quality suffices.
(2)Name your PDF file in the format of “OSLA_student ID_full name” (e.g. OSLA_22201111_Chan Tai Man). We may not be able to identify your submission if you do not name your file as instructed.
(3) Login to our “Documents Upload Platform” at https://sfa.hkbu.edu.hk/supporting_docs/ with your SSOid. Choose and click “HKBU Outstanding Student Leaders Awards” in the menu to upload the documents. We will NOT be able to receive your documents if you choose another scheme, so please click the scheme name carefully. You will receive an auto-email from the system upon successful upload of your PDF file.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.