Application is invited to apply for Canada Government Scholarship 2023. This is a fully-funded Candian scholarship program for international students. The Canadian Government Scholarship is for Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs. Canada Awards Nearly 5,000 Scholarships Each Year for Masters, and Ph.D.
Study in Canada Scholarships aims to increase opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to welcome international students from a wide range of countries and territories on short-term exchanges for study or research.
Successful Canadian post-secondary institutions will have the opportunity to strengthen and diversify their international linkages and to promote their academic and research excellence in the new markets, in line with the objectives of Canada’s International Education Strategy.
Canada Government Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd March 2022
Also Check: Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship program 2023 (Fully Funded)
Scholarship funds should be used towards:
- Visa or Study/Work Permit Fees.
- Airfare for the Scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route
- Health Insurance
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground Transportation, including a public transportation pass; and
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Also Check: The Top 5 Highest Paying Bachelors Degrees for the Future
You must not have Canadian citizenship or permanent residence and must not have a pending application for permanent residence in Canada.
You must apply for and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
You must indicate your interest in being considered for the Canada Scholarship Program when applying for admission to a Canadian institution and
You must possess the language skills necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students is 22nd March 2022
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. Apply through the official link here.
Also Check: Top 50 Abroad International Scholarship In World Best Cities 2022 (Funded)
Leave a Reply