Application is invited to apply for Germany CrossCulture Program 2023. With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds around 100 professionals and committed volunteers from 40 countries each year.
During two to three months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CPC partner countries, participants deepen their knowledge and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, host organizations benefit from the experience, regional knowledge, and networks of CCP fellows.
Participants then translate their experiences from abroad into their daily professional lives when they return to their original organization. Both Male and Female Participants can apply.
CrossCulture Program 2023 Germany
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 120
- Deadline: 22nd December 2022
Be eligible for the international program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries can apply for the Intercultural Internship 2023.
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- The candidate must be between 23 and 45 years of age at the time of enrollment.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Volunteer experience
- The candidate is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged in the long term.
Also Check: How To Study In UK Without IELTS 2023
- All successful candidates will be notified by email and invited for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, selection interviews will be conducted by phone or Skype.
- They will be notified of the selection at the end of January.
- Policy and society
- Media and Culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
This CCP Summer Program in Germany 2023 is a fully-funded student exchange program in Germany and will cover all expenses including:
- A monthly allowance of 550 euros
- Roundtrip flights
- Full accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence.
- Refund of applicable visa fees
- Health plan
How to Apply
Applications for the CrossCulture Germany program 2023 must be submitted online. To apply, visit the official website of the CCP Germany Fellowship.