The application is invited to apply for Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2021. This is a fully-funded Thailand Government Scholarship for international students. The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 offers to undertake a Masters and Ph.D. Degree Program.
Applying for the Thailand Government Scholarship for an international student is very easy. Student can also submit English Proficiency Certificate instead of IELTS. All major course and field areas available under Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2021.
Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was originally founded during the reign of King Chulalongkorn as a school to train royal pages and officials in 1899 at the Grand Palace in Thailand. It was later established as a national university in 1917, making it Thailand’s oldest institute of higher education.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021
- The candidate must be an international student from any country. You must not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Applicants must have completed high school if they are applying for a bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s degree if they are applying for a master’s degree and a master’s degree if they are applying for a doctorate. Program.
- Applicants must not be over 35 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- The candidate must be in good health.
Following documents are required for Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2021.
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The Thai government’s Chulalongkorn University scholarship will cover all expenses for the duration of the study. The scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- A round trip ticket will be provided.
- The full tuition fee will be paid by the University.
- A monthly scholarship will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
How to apply for the Thai scholarship
Detailed information to apply for a Chulalongkorn University scholarship can be found on the official website. The Official Link is provided below.