The applicant is invited to apply for The Gates Scholarship (TGS) 2024. This is a fully-funded United States scholarship program for international students funded by Gate Foundation. The Bill Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective last-dollar scholarship for high school, minority, and senior students from low-income families.
Each year, the Gate USA scholarship is awarded to 300 of these student leaders, with the intention of helping them reach their full potential. The Bill Gates Scholarship for Undergraduate Students is Funded by Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
The Gate Foundation scholarship will cover all student expenses and tuition fees for undergraduate degrees. The purpose of the Bill Gates Scholarship is to open educational opportunities for all. It is a dream for everyone to study in the United States.
Bill Gates Undergraduate Scholarship
- Country: United States
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13th Sept 2023
- A High School Senior
- At least one of the following ethnic groups: African American, American Indian / Alaska Native *, Asian American, and Pacific Islander and/or Latin American
- A U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident
- In a good academic position, with a minimum cumulative average of 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- Additionally, the student should plan to enroll full-time in a four-year program.
The ideal candidate for the Bill Gates scholarship
An excellent high school academic record (among the top 10% in their class). Demonstrated leadership skills (for example, as evidenced by participation in community services, extracurricular activities, or other activities)
Exceptional personal success skills (eg, emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
Bill Gates Scholarship Coverage
It is a fully-funded scholarship for international students and will cover all expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
The cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room, board, books, and transportation, and may include other personal costs.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications online. The link for online registration and the official website are also provided below.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.