Application is invited to apply for City University of London Engineering scholarships for international applicants 2022. All non-EU Applicant is eligible to apply for the UK Engineering scholarship 2022. The school is committed to providing financial support to high-caliber international students in engineering courses through the generous UK scholarship program.
Scholarships will be offered to qualified international applicants (outside the EU) who wish to enter any of the courses below in September 2022. The scholarships, each valued at £ 2,000, are intended to help students pay fees for the chosen course of study. They will be awarded competitively with the most promising candidates. To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must have a first-class diploma or equivalent.
City, University of London is a public research university in London, UK. It has been a constituent faculty of the University of London since 2016. It was founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute and became a university when City University was created by royal charter in 1966.
City University Engineering Scholarships 2022
- University: City University of London
- Country: United Kingdom Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Deadline: July 1, 2022
To qualify for City University of London Engineering scholarships for international Student 2022; Applicants must meet with the following
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with excellent academic records
- Eligible applicants must have a first class diploma or equivalent.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must be able to communicate in English and demonstrate through the IELTS or TOEFL exam.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
City university engineering scholarships for international students will consider enrollment at three points of the year. If you want to be considered for a scholarship, submit your application online on one of these dates:
- Round One: 1st March 2022
- Round Two: 1st May 2022
- Round Three: 1st July 2022 (this is the absolute deadline for scholarship applications for 2022/23 entry).
After the panel meeting, the Graduate Department will notify selected candidates by email.
How to apply
After applying for one of the Master’s programs, please complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.