Application is invited to apply for the City University of London Computer Science and Engineering Scholarship for international applicants 2023. All non-EU Applicant is eligible to apply for the UK Computer Science and Engineering scholarship 2023. The school is committed to providing financial support to high-caliber international students in engineering courses through the generous UK scholarship program.
Scholarships will be offered to qualified international applicants (outside the EU) who wish to enter any of the courses below in September 2023. The scholarships, each valued at £ 2,000, are intended to help students pay fees for the chosen course of study. They will be awarded competitively with the most promising candidates. To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must have a first-class diploma or equivalent.
City, University of London is a public research university in London, UK. It has been a constituent faculty of the University of London since 2016. It was founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute and became a university when City University was created by royal charter in 1966.
City University Engineering Scholarships 2023
- University: City University of London
- Country: United Kingdom Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Deadline: 31 March 2023
You must hold or will achieve a UK institution or Overseas equivalent degree with a classification that is higher than the minimum entry requirement for the program.
Assessments will be made on your motivation for applying for the Master’s program and your professional vision, as demonstrated in the personal statement and supporting documents submitted with the Master’s program application.
English Language Requirement: Candidates must be able to communicate in English and demonstrate through the IELTS or TOEFL exam.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Data Analytics
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Computer Games Technology
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Human-Computer Interaction Design
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Safety and Security Management
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc Robotics, AI and Autonomous Systems
- MSc Software Engineering with Cloud Computing
- MSc Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions relating to the School’s postgraduate scholarships for International applicants :
The scholarship will take the form of a fee waiver applied against the last payable installment in any year.
The scholarship is worth £2,000 for full-time students or £1,000 per annum for two years for part-time students.
Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Programme Directors.
Scholarships are only available to students paying the full fee on one of the participating courses.
The scholarship is intended to assist the student to meet the cost of the course fee and will be deducted from the fees charged to the student or the student’s sponsor.
How to apply
After applying for one of the Master’s programs, please complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.