Application is now open to apply for Concordia University Scholarships In Canada 2022. The Canada University scholarship for international student offer to undertake Undergraduate, Masters’s, or Doctoral, Diploma, or Certificate programs.
Study In Canada is one of the best study abroad destinations for international students. Due to Covid-19 Concordia University Cancelled IELTS/TOEFL test and now they are accepting Duolingo English Test. Concordia University has more than 600 Study Programs available to international students, Canadian citizens.
The Concordia University Canada Scholarship is available for all subjects offered by the university. There are so many international Candian scholarships available such as Concordia University External Scholarships, Concordia University Merit Scholarships, and other Financial Resources are also available.
Concordia University Scholarships 2022
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake)
To be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must be an international student or a Canadian national student.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program during their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University canceled the IELTS / TOEFL language tests due to CVID-19. They are accepting the Duolingo English test.
Also Check: OECD France Internship Program 2022 (Funded)
Fields of Study
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
Concordia University Scholarships Benefits
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered upon admission for most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- New: Undergraduate Scholarships for graduation in 2020-21, valued at $ 10,000.
- Concordia University Ph.D. Scholarships, valued at $ 14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, the award amount is to pay tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $ 39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $ 10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia admission scholarships through the individual college’s graduate admissions office.
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
Concordia offers supplemental funding for indigenous graduate students who have received scholarships.
There are 10 doctoral scholarships and 20 master’s scholarships annually, each valued at $ 10,000, and the doctoral scholarship offers $ 10,000 per year for up to four years.
How to Apply
The application process is online for undergraduate and graduate students. To apply for the Concordia University scholarship.