Application is invited to apply for the Dean International Excellence Scholarship 2020 at the University of Leeds UK. University of Leeds scholarships 2020-2021 offer a full-time master’s degree programs for an international student to study in the UK. An international student with excellent academic record from any part of the world can take advantage of this UK master scholarship.
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was created in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. In 1884, it merged with the Leeds Medical School and was renamed Yorkshire College.
Dean International Excellence Scholarship 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Country: Master degree Scholarship in the UK
- Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Cover.
- Deadline: April 30, 2020
To qualify for the University of LeedsDean International Excellence Scholarship 2020, the following conditions apply;
- Applications are accepted by international students from all over the world.
- Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines offered by the university.
- Candidates must demonstrate an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate how they strive and achieve excellence in their professional and personal experiences through their work history and / or extracurricular activities.
- Applicants should explain how the opportunity to study at the University of Leeds Business School will help them achieve their academic, personal and professional development goals.
- Applicants must also meet the university’s academic admission requirements.
- English language requirement: Candidates whose official language is not English and who have not been taught English in their previous studies must present proof of English language proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements page.
Selected applicants can receive notifications of the outcome of their scholarship application within four weeks of the deadline. Selected applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receipt of the offer.
How to apply
Interested and eligible applicants must first apply for a master’s program at the University of Leeds to receive a conditional or unconditional admission offer. To enroll in the Master’s program taught by the Business School, they must complete the online application form.
Document Requirements: As part of your application, you must submit documents to include previous graduation certificates, school transcripts, partial/intermediate transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permit you have had or have previously had if you are applying for A international student.