The application is now open for a paid summer internship in Switzerland at École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). Keep in mind this is a fully-funded abroad summer internship program in switcherland for an international student who currently studies at the undergraduate or master level.
The Switcherland abroad internship program will run from July to September 2020. All foreign student with any nationality is eligible to apply for this most amazing and paid international internship.
The paid abroad internship program open for bachelor and master student of computer science or engineering, telecommunication, or any field of science and technology including (Life Sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and related fields.)
EPFL internship in Switzerland 2020
- Country: Switzerland
- University: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
EPFL is a fully-funded international abroad internship for all undergraduate and master’s students. Selected students will receive the following:
- For computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications or electrical engineering: a monthly subsidy of 1,600 Swiss francs will be granted to cover your housing and housing expenses, travel costs will be reimbursed to and from Switzerland.
- For any area of engineering, science, and technology: a monthly subsidy of CHF 1’600 will be granted to cover living and living expenses, travel expenses to and from Switzerland.
- For life sciences and related fields: a monthly living allowance of CHF 3,200 for a period of two months to cover your living expenses and expenses, travel costs to and from Switzerland will be reimbursed.
- Any student with any nationality from around the world is eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Students enrolled in doctoral programs are not eligible.
- Open to undergraduate and master’s students.
- At the time of registration, applicants must be enrolled in the second year of high school or higher.
Following documents are required for a Summer abroad internship Switzerland 2020.
- A CV/Resume
- Motivational Letter
- University Transcript or Degree
The summer internship is available in all academic areas. Open to undergraduate and master’s students. The fields are given below.
- BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech or equivalent programs in computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications or electrical engineering.
- Any field of engineering, science, and technology.
- Life sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and related fields.
There are 3 different deadlines for the Switzerland summer internship at EPFL 2020.
- For computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications or electrical engineering: February 1, 2020
- For any area of engineering, science, and technology: February 1, 2020
- For life sciences and related fields: January 31, 2020
How to apply for the EPFL internship
The application process is completely online. Load all documents, follow the instructions.