Application is now open to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022. The GIST Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded Korean scholarship program for an international student to undertake Master Degree Programs, Ph.D. Degree Programs, Integrated MS., and Ph.D. Program.
South Korean universities consider one of the best universities in the world that why most of the Korean universities are in the top 100 Now. All international student is eligible to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022.
The duration of the master’s scholarship in Korea is 2 years and the duration of the Ph.D. scholarship will be years. There are almost 300 Scholarships available for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2022.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Spring Semester: October 15th, Fall Semester: April 15th
- Applicants from all over the world can apply with any nationality.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree to apply to the Master’s Program.
- You must have a master’s degree to apply for the Doctoral Program.
- Please read the South Korea Scholarship Guidelines before applying.
- Declaration on the submission of registration documents [Form1]
- Bachelor’s Certificate or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s transcript
- Master’s Certificate or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s transcript
- Two letters of recommendation [Form2]
- A valid certificate of proof of English proficiency
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
GIST University Study Programs
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (Ph.D.)
- Integrated M.S. and Ph.D. Program (M.S./Ph.D.)
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
GIST Scholarship Benefits
The Gwangju University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to study in South Korea. All financial expenses will be covered by the University.
Tuition Assistance (All Students): Fully Supported Tuition Fee: 3,415,000
Monthly scholarships (all international students):
- Student Allowance: 140,000 won per month for Masters students, 295,000 earnings per month for PhD. students
- Food voucher: nearly 100,000 won per month
International Student Scholarship: 120,000 won per month. GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.5) in the previous semester
Research Assistantship (all students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year from M.S.
- 11,480,000 won per year from Ph.D.
Health insurance (all international students)
- You pay 60% of the national health insurance rate in Korea.
- Annual medical check-up
Flight Reimbursement (all arriving international students)
- One-way flight reimbursement to Korea
How to Apply for the GIST Korea Scholarship
Complete an online application, upload or email the required documents. Accept the offer. To apply, visit the official website of the Korea University GIST scholarship.