Application are open to apply for IDCF Taiwan scholarship 2020 for international student. This fully-funded Taiwan scholarship 2020 open for bachelor, master and doctoral program. IDCF scholarship 2020 sponsored by International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF).
A variety of academic fields and majors available under the Taiwan abroad scholarship program. According to TaiwanICDF in the year of 2019 more than 2000 fully-funded Taiwan scholarship awarded to international student and that makes it the world the largest study abroad scholarship program.
TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2020 aims to enhance education between international student by providing free international scholarship. All student expenses will cover by ICDF. For further information regarding Taiwan ICDF scholarship 2020 please read information provided below.
Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2020
- Country: Taiwan
- Universities: 31 Universities are participating
- Eligible Countries: Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply
- Degree Offered: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
To apply for the IDCF Taiwan 2020 scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Click here to learn about eligible countries: click here
- Applicants from mention countries can apply
- The applicant must be able to meet all the requirements for a resident visa.
- Complete all admission requirements
- The applicant must not own any other scholarship.
List of Universities Participating:
Following universities are participating in ICDF Taiwan abroad scholarship 2020.
- National Central University (NCU)
- Kun Shan University (KSU)
- National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU)
- National Chung Cheng University(CCU)
- I-Shou University (ISU)
- Ming Chuan University (MCU)
- National Chengchi University (NCCU)
- National Tsing Hua University (NTHU)
- National Dong Hwa University (NDHU)
- Kaohsiung Medical University(KMU)
- Science and Technology (NPUST)
- National Sun Yat-sen University(NSYSU)
- Yuan Ze University (YZU)
- National Taipei University of
- Nursing and Health Sciences(NTUNHS)
- National Taiwan University (NTU)
- National Cheng Kung University(NCKU)
- Taipei Medical University (TMU)
- Taipei National University of the Arts (TNUA)
- National Chung Hsing University (NCHU)
- National Pingtung University of
- National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU)
- National Yang-Ming University (NYMU)
FIelds and Majors
Following fields and majors are offered for Bachelor, master and doctoral Taiwan scholarship by ICDF scholarship 2020.
- International Master’s Program in International Studies at the College of International Affairs
- Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development (IHRD)
- International Master Program of Agriculture (IMPA)
- International Bachelor Program of Agribusiness (IBPA)
- International Master’s Program in Industrial Engineering and Management
- International Nursing Master of Science Program
- Ph. D. Program in International Health
- Master in Educational Leadership and Management Development
- School of Medicine for International Students
- International Bachelor Program in Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Master’s Program in International Health
- International Master of Business Administration in Technology Management
- International Master Program in Information Systems and Applications
- International Master Program in Aquaculture Technology and Management
- International Master Program for Environment Sustainable Development
- International Bachelor Program in Mechanical Engineering
- International Master’s Program in Electric Power Engineering (IMEPE)
- Undergraduate Program in International Business and Trade
- Undergraduate Program in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M. Sc. Program in Tropical Medicine
- International Master’s Program in Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security
- International Master of the Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI)
- International Master’s Program in Agricultural Economics
- Undergraduate Program in Tropical Agriculture
- Master Program in Tropical Agriculture
- Ph.D. Program in Tropical Agriculture
- International Undergraduate Program in Business Administration (IUP in BA)
- International Master of Business Administration (IMBA)
- International Master Program in Civil Engineering and Management (ICEM)
- MBA Program of International Business and Trade
The grant will receive the following financial benefits from the IDCF Taiwan Scholarship 2020:
- All tuition fees will be covered.
- Flights to the scholarship program
- Accommodation during the scholarship program.
- Insurance during the program
- The cost of textbooks will be covered.
- Monthly allowance for living expenses
How to apply for the Taiwan Scholarship 2020
To apply for this International Scholarship Program, you must complete an online application form, each applicant can apply for only one program. For more information about the application process, see the following official link.