Application is invited to apply for International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program (GIP). All international students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Global Internship Program. This internship is a Paid Program offered by the World Bank.
The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
IFC Global Internship Program 2022
- Host countries: Washington, D.C.,
- Announcer organization: World bank
- Degree level: Enrolled in Master’s degree
- Deadline: 7th March 2022.
Duration of IFC internship: The total time period of the IFC Paid Internship Program is 4 weeks. It starts in May.
Students are provided with the following benefits.
- A salary will be given to interns.
- Throughout the internship program, medical insurance is provided to students.
- Academic exposure
- Cultural and professional development
- It ends poverty all across the world and spreads peace.
- Academia record
- Motivation for the internship
- Experienced years
- Fluency in the preferred language
Application and Selection Process:
The GIP receives 3,000+ applications each year for approximately 40+ positions located in headquarters in Washington DC and around the world.
For the year 2022, the application period will be from Monday, February 7th to Monday, March 7th.
How To Apply
Application Process is Online. To Apply online please visit the Official Link to IFC World Bank Internship Program 2022.