The Application is now open to apply for the Fully-funded Government of Ireland Scholarship for international students. Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA).
The Ireland government scholarship is offered to undertake Bachelor, Masters’s, MPhil, or Doctoral Degree from the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline. This is a fully-funded Irish Scholarship that will cover all student expenses.
Approximately a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Irish Government International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2023.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to Ph.D.)
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 24 March 2023
- All international students from countries outside the EU.
- Possess excellence (academic, personal, professional, creative)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extracurricular activities (eg, humanitarian work; local, national, and international politics; arts; sports).
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses for participants listed below. Successful students will receive:
- A Stipend of €18,500 Per Annum
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Fields & Majors
- Social Science
List of Universities Under the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
How To Apply For The Irish Government Scholarship
All applications must be submitted online before the deadline. To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website of the Irish Government Scholarship Program.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.