The Application is now open to apply for the Fully-funded Government of Ireland Scholarship for international students. Ireland Government Scholarship 2024 Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA).
The Ireland government scholarship is offered to undertake a Bachelor’s, master’s, MPhil, or Doctoral Degree from the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline. This is a fully-funded Irish Scholarship that will cover all student expenses.
Approximately a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Irish Government International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2024.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to Ph.D.)
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
Potential applicants should carefully ascertain whether they are eligible in advance of applying to
either program. All applicants will be required to complete and pass an eligibility quiz on the
online application system prior to accessing an application form.
There is no age limit for applicants to be eligible for either program type. All applicants must be affiliated with an eligible Irish higher education institution or research-performing organization. Applications will only be accepted in either Irish or English language.
Applicants must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the relevant program, including strategic partner themes. This applies regardless of whether the applicant has changed their host institution or research topic since a previous submission.
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses for participants listed below. Successful students will receive:
- A Stipend of €19,000 Per Annum
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Fields & Majors
- Social Science
List of Universities Under the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
Deadline for Ireland Scholarship 2024:
Please apply before the deadline mentioned below:
|Call open||31 August 2023|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 05 October 2023|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 12 October 2023|
|Supervisor /Mentor deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 19 October 2023|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 26 October 2023|
|Call outcome||April 2024|
|Award start date||1 September 2024|
How To Apply For The Irish Government Scholarship
All applications must be submitted online before the deadline. To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website of the Irish Government Scholarship Program.
If you have any questions regarding the Scholarship please email the following address: [email protected]
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.