The application is invited to apply for Soochow University Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2021. Soochow University China Scholarship 2021 offers a full-time undergraduate and master level scholarship for an international student to study in China. This is a fully-funded Jiangsu Government Scholarship scholarship and will cover all expenses and student tuition fees.
The Jiangsu Province Government created the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students to promote the development of higher education for international students in Jiangsu, further enhance the profile of Jiangsu education to the world, and highlight the study mark in Jiangsu and make Jiangsu a favorite province for international students.
This scholarship will be provided to excellent foreign students or academics to study full time at Jiangsu universities and colleges. It will also include students from undergraduate and exchange programs in accordance with educational exchange agreements and memoranda of understanding between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2021
- Univesity: Soochow University, China
- Country: China Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates, Master & Doctoral
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
- Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Candidates must be healthy non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates for university and undergraduate programs must have a high school diploma with good academic performance and be under 30 years of age.
- Applicants for the master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Candidates for the doctoral program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to comply with the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Candidates must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot receive other scholarships offered by the Chinese government, local governments, or other organizations simultaneously.
Full Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship
- Exemption from Tuition fee, registration, laboratory experiments, internships, and basic books.
- The cost of experiments or internships beyond the curriculum of the program is the responsibility of the student.
- The cost of books or learning materials other than the necessary basic books is the responsibility of the student.
- Free accommodation in the campus dormitory or a CNY 10,000 accommodation allowance per year.
- A CNY 1,500 living allowance per month
Partial Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship
- College student: CNY20,000 per academic year; Duration: one academic year. Undergraduate / graduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year;
- Duration: one academic year.
- Undergraduate / exchange student: CNY 2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (according to contract).
Also Check: Google AdCamp EMEA Internship 2020 (Fully Paid)
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Higher Diploma / Diploma Certificate (certified photocopy). High school or college students must also provide a certificate of enrollment at the school or college where they study. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with certified translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic Transcripts (Certified Photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with certified translations in Chinese or English.
- Letters of recommendation: Candidates for postgraduate studies should send two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or professors associated with the referees’ contact details.
- Other relevant documents
How To Apply
- Log in to the Study in Jiangsu website (www.studyinjiangsu.org).
- Register an individual account.
- Complete the online application form and upload electronic copies of the relevant original documents.
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and send it with certified copies of the relevant documents to the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team. (Postal address: find it in CONTACT)
Address: Room 2313, No. 15, West Beijing Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, P. R. China
（江苏省南京市鼓楼区北京西路15号教育厅2313房间，茉莉花江苏政府留学生奖学金办公室） Postcode: 210024 （邮编：210024）