The application is invited to apply for KAIST University South Korea Scholarships 2020. The University Track Application for the 2020 GKS Program is now accepting applications from student all over the world to undertake master and doctoral studies with fully funded scholarship in Korea.
KAIST stands for Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is one of the top research university in South Korea.KAIST is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the country’s first science and engineering institution.
IELTS or TOFEL are not required for this South Korea Scholarship program 2020. Instead, the student can submit an English proficiency letter from the previous institution. A variety of academic disciplines available for master and doctoral study under the KAIST Scholarship 2020. For more information Check below detail.
KAIST Scholarship In South Korea 2020
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 2nd March 2020
- All applicants and their parents should not have Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1980)
- Applicants must have or expect to have a bachelor’s degree to enroll in a master’s degree program or a master’s degree to enroll in a doctorate Program
- Applicants who must graduate at the time of the application must first send the expected graduation certificate at the time of the application.
- English language requirements / certificate.
The KAIST scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship in Korea for international students. It will cover all expenses.
- Round air tickets
- Resettlement Grant
- The subsistence allowance
- Health insurance
- Language courses
- Full tuition fees
- The prize for his excellent command of the Korean language.
- Research support
- Printing costs (dissertation)
- Grant of Completion
Fields and courses
Studying in the South Korea Scholarship at KAIST University is a great opportunity, as it offers all academic areas for international scholarships.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
- There is no online registration system. All candidates must send GKS applications in hard copies to the institutions that carry out the first selection round.
- For GKS graduate degrees, you can send applications to Korean embassies or universities.
- Before submitting your application, you should carefully read the GKS-G 2020 Application Guidelines, available on the Study in Korea website (www.studyinkorea.go.kr <Scholarships <GKS Notice).
- Please note that you cannot submit your application through the embassy and university.
- It can only be applied by any of the two tracks.
How to apply:
The link to the official website and the registration form are shown below. See the links below for more detailed information.