Application is invited to apply for Queensland University of Technology Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia 2023-24. The QUT Excellence Scholarship is our premier offering for high achievers. We award over 130 scholarships annually, worth over $3.5 million.
In addition to the financial support, the program helps you to make the most of your QUT experience through extra development opportunities, which build your leadership skills and professional networks.
QUT Excellence scholarships are the university’s premier offering for students with outstanding academic achievement. Due to the large volume of applications received, the university will only notify students who are successful in being offered a scholarship. We won’t consider appeals for unsuccessful applications.
QUT Excellence Scholarship In Australia
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Student: International Students
- Country: Australia
Scholarships available include:
- scholarships valued at $30,000 each for study in any discipline
- scholarships valued at $30,000 each for courses in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering only.
These scholarships will be paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
- scholarships valued at $10,000 each for study in any discipline.
This scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the first four semesters of your course ($5,000 per year).
Other benefits may include:
- early access to research opportunities
- membership to QUT’s College of Excellence.
You must be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- an international student who has completed high school (or International Baccalaureate) in Australia or an Australian curriculum overseas.
You must also:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2022 or have graduated Year 12 in 2021
- be starting university for the first time in 2023
- have achieved a minimum unadjusted ATAR of 98 or equivalent
- have placed QUT as your first preference on your QTAC application.
Other QUT Excellence Scholarships
Additional scholarships available for eligible school leavers commencing university study for the first time:
- QUT Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries)
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts)
- QUT Elite Sport Scholarship
- QUT-AIS Scholarship
- QUT Rising Sports Scholarship (Esports)
- Women in Engineering Scholarship
- Women in Science, Mathematics and IT Merit Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Business Academic Excellence Scholarship
How to apply
You do not need to complete a scholarship application for the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic). All eligible students who complete a QTAC application in line with QTAC key dates with a QUT course as their first preference will be considered.
Other scholarships at QUT may require you to complete a separate application form. For further information, refer to the scholarships listed above or view scholarships.
For more information please check the official source.