Application is invited to apply for Kazakhstan Government Scholarship 2023. The Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan offered 550 scholarships for international students. All international applicant belonging from any country is eligible to apply for the Kazakhstan scholarship.
There are 490 scholarships available for bachelor’s, 50 for Master’s degree, and 10 for the Ph.D. program. Applications can be submitted until July 30, 2022. The scholarship funds are operated by the Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center, a subordinate organization of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan Government Scholarship
- Degree Level: Master’s and Bachelors
- Number of Scholarships: 550
- Country: Kazakstan
- University: Multiple Top Ranked universities from Kazakstan
- Deadline: July 30, 2022
The scholarship covers the applicant’s full tuition at the host university. The monthly allowance is provided only based on academic progress.
There is no cost of travel, visa fee, and accommodation expenses covered in this scholarship.
The nationality of any country can apply for a scholarship from the Government of Kazakhstan. This scholarship is not for applicants domiciled in Kazakhstan.
A person living in Kazakhstan but not domiciled in Kazakhstan may be eligible for this opportunity.
Having a school certificate and university degree can apply.
If applying for a bachelor’s degree, you must have a good academic record. If you have a bachelor’s degree, you must have a GPA of 2.33 out of 4.0 and in the master’s also the same. You must be certified in English, German and French.
- Need a previous degree copy
- A CNIC copy
- You must need an Academic transcript
- A motivational essay on Kazakhstan, English or Russian is also required
- A letter of recommendation also required from the educational organization in English or French or Kazakhstan
- Need a medical certificate for Studying Abroad
- You have no such disease such that HIV Infection, AIDS,
- Applicable only when the invitation letter attach from the Kazakhstan university
Language Minimum Score
- TOEFL ITP: MIN 460 Scores
- TOEFL IBT: MIN 46 score
- TOEFL PBT: MIN 453 scores
- IELTS: Min 5.5 Bands
- Duolingo English Test: Min 85 scores
Below are the list of universities where applicants will study.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Satbayev University
- Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
- Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
- Kazakh National Agrarian University
- K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional University
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications
- Y. Altynsarin Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute
- Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau University
- Utebayev University
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan Technical University
- S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan University
- Zhansugurov Zhetysu University
- M.Utemisov West Kazakhstan University
- Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University
- S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University
- Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and Foreign Languages
- E. Buketov Karaganda University
- Karaganda Technical University
- Karaganda Industrial University
- Yessenov University
- Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau University
- Baitursynov Kostanay University
- Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University
- Toraighyrov University
- Pavlodar Pedagogical University
- Rudny Industrial Institute
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan University
- M. Dulaty Taraz University
- Shakarim University
- South-Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University
- M. Auezov South-Kazakhstan State University
- Astana IT University
- Kazakh-British Technical University
- M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University
How To Apply
Fill online form according to the given criteria and submit it online. Select Kazakhstan university and select the course. An online interview will be held after that to identify the eligibility of the applicant. To apply please visit the official link.