Application is invited to apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Foundation Scholarship In Germany 2021. Konrad Adenauer Foundation awards scholarships to international master and graduates student to enable studies and research at German universities. This is one of the best chances for an international student who wants to study in Germany.
There are no registration fees for german universities scholarship. A wide range of academic fields is offered for master and doctoral degrees including Law, Music, Science, medicine.
After completing their studies in Germany, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung hopes that its former academics will actively contribute to the development of their home country’s relations with the Federal Republic of Germany.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation Scholarship
- Country: Germany
- Sponsored Organization: Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Degree: Master & Ph.D. students can apply
- Deadline: 15 July 2020
- Must have a master’s or doctorate degree
- Good academic performance,
- You are not more than 30 years old when you apply,
- Have a good knowledge of the German language (level B2),
- Actively participate in volunteer work,
- You plan to study at least three semesters at a university in Germany,
- Medical or pharmacy students can only enroll after having a comparable stage of their studies.
- The training of specialists in human or dental medicine or postgraduate research in Germany cannot be supported.
- Copies of the performance records of your studies.
- Proof of knowledge of German (B 2).
- An informal letter of academic recommendation:
- A picture.
- For the doctorate: a detailed description of your doctoral thesis. CHECK HERE
- Motivation letter.
- A meaningful CV in tabular form, including details of your previous volunteer work or social commitment. Check here.
The duration and level of funding vary for different types of studies.
- Graduates (teachers or postgraduate students) receive a monthly grant of € 850. The duration of the master’s program is 2 years.
- Ph.D. students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1,200. The standard funding period for doctorates is three years.
- You will be offered health insurance of up to € 120 per month.
- Family allowance of € 276, as long as you and your spouse live together.
- In addition, a Child allowance of € 194 per month for children living with you in Germany.
- In addition, doctoral students can apply for financial assistance for research stays abroad.
- And there is no registration fee for you on this scholarship.
Also Check: City University of London UK Scholarship 2020
How to Apply
Complete the online application form and upload all necessary application documents. Do not send documents by mail, as they will not be considered.