Application is invited to apply for University College Cork Scholarships in Ireland for developing countries students. This is a fully-funded scholarship program in Ireland for Bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The scholarships, open to students who are citizens and normally reside in developing countries, include tuition fees, airfare back to Ireland, and a scholarship of € 1,000 per month for one year.
The scholarships will enable highly motivated students from developing countries to acquire skills and knowledge to have an immense impact on problems that limit their professional lives. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to take the opportunity and obtain world-class training at one of the best universities in Ireland.
University College Cork Scholarship 2025
- University: University College Cork, Ireland
- Country: Ireland Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor & Masters Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: Varies
To be considered for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for students from developing countries in Ireland, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must first receive admission to study for a master’s degree in Food Safety Policy and Management (CKL04), applying through the PAC portal. Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
Applicants who are not native English speakers must meet the approved English language requirements. Applicants must meet the required academic degree, equivalent to the Irish requirements.
Candidates must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
Required Documents: 1). A motivational statement (max. 300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship 2). Contact details of two referees.
Scholarship Value: tuition fees, return flight to Ireland, and a stipend of €1,000 per month for 12 months.
Undergraduate Scholarship In Ireland
List of Available Bachelor scholarships in Ireland:
- Bishopstown Credit Union Prize In Business And Financial Economics
- CACSSS International Undergraduate Scholarships
- College Of Business And Law International Undergraduate Scholarships
- SEFS International Undergraduate Scholarships
Postgraduate Scholarship In Ireland
List of Available Master scholarships in Ireland:
- CACSSS International Merit-Based Scholarships (Taught Masters Programmes)
- College Of Business And Law Excellence Merit-Based Scholarships 2022/23
- Fee Discount 25% For Returning International Students
- SEFS International Student Merit-Based Scholarship
- SEFS Returning International Student Scholarships
How to apply
Applicants should submit their application by sending an email to Niamh Kiely ([email protected]), using the subject titled ‘MSc Food Security Scholarships’, with the above-required documents:
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.