Application is invited to apply for the Graduate Institute of Ferrous Technology GIFT Korea Winter Internship Program 2022. This is a fully-funded Korean internship program for international students. Student from all over the world is eligible to apply for GIFT POSTECH Korea Winter Internship Program 2022.
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in summer and winter sessions 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students who are highly interested in the studies, systems, and origins of Ferrous Technology, and/or in the activities and systems of the GIFT laboratory, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
The duration of the undergraduate Korean internship program will be 4 weeks. The Internship in Korea will cover all student expenses. For more detail about the internship please check the information provided below.
Korea Winter Internship Program
- Country: South Korea
- Internship Location: Phonag University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: You Can Apply At Any Time By E-mail With the Required Application Documents.
Also Check: University of Otago Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 (Funded)
- 3rd and 4th Year Undergraduate Students.
- International Students of any nationality are eligible.
- Korean Nationals can also apply.
Required Application Documents
- Application Form(Korean) DOWNLOAD
- Application Form(Foreigner) DOWNLOAD
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English* If transcripts do not indicate GPA(Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan) DOWNLOAD
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
- Agreement for utilizing personal information (Korean) DOWNLOAD
- Agreement for utilizing personal information (Foreigner)
- Free Housing on Campus.
- Free Transportation will be provided.
- Round Trip Air Fare Economy Class Tickets for International Participants.
- Monthly Living Expenses (KRW 500,000 / 4 Weeks)
Also Check: Singapore Government SINGA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Full Application Form
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English
- Personal Statement
- Verification of English Proficiency
How to apply
Please submit the application at any time by e-mail with the required application documents. To apply, please email your application and documents to Eun Mi Jung at [email protected]. You can visit the official website of the winter internship in Korea.
Also Check: Unilever Internship 2022 | Online Application Form
Leave a Reply