Applicants are invited to apply for METI Japan Internship Program 2022. Applicant all over the world is eligible to apply for the Japanese Internship Program 2022. A student who has bachelor’s, master’s, MPhil, Ph.D., Diploma, and Associate degrees holders are highly encouraged to apply for an internship.
This year METI Japan internship will select 200 students from all around the world. The Duration of the METI Internship will be for 2.5 to 3 Months. The place of internship: Internship company in general
Designated facilities such as overseas’ Universities due to the internship program types.
METI Japan Internship Program 2022
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Internship company in General in Japan
- Internship Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- No. of Interns: 200
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
Also Check: Inha University Scholarships in South Korea 2023 (Funded)
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Online Internship
- Flexible hours to work with the team.
- You will receive the completion certificate after completion of the internship.
- You can use this internship in your CV to show your skills.
METI internship Japan for international students Offers a wide range of fields which are given below.
- Law, Policy
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Domestic Science, Home Economics
- Religion, Divinity
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineerings
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineering
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Other Sciences/Engineerings
Eligible applicants are those who are citizens of OECD countries on the DAC list (excluding China). Information sessions will be held online. Hiring information sessions for host companies will be held online. The application is accepted online using the registration form on the Program Office website.
The selection process will be carried out based on the information contained in the application form, aptitude and experience/ability as an intern, understanding of the purpose of the program, and any conditions or requests to the host company.
How to Apply
There is no official deadline to apply for an internship. However, you can quickly register to place your spaces. Fill out the online application form and wait for the results. To Apply Please visit the Official Link to METI Online Japan Internship Program 2022.
Also Check: Silesian University of Technology Scholarship In Poland 2023 (Funded)
Leave a Reply